Sundial Chair – Pacific Blue
Serena's favorite outdoor chair for so many reasons. The shape is fabulous, it's beyond comfortable, and it swivels on a dime. But what really sold her (and us) on this particular chair is the impeccable design. Everything about the craftsmanship is focused on weathering the elements without losing a stitch of style – from the outdoor-grade birch frame to the all-weather Sunbrella® slipcover (with a waterproof adhesive for easy cleaning). Our manufacturer tossed this chair into Lake Michigan to put it to the ultimate test. It dried in record time without a hint of mildew or sign of distress. In fact, some say it looked even better.
- Meticulously crafted with a solid wood frame made of outdoor-grade, sustainable birch.
- Assembled with waterproof adhesive, stainless steel staples and stainless steel fasteners.
- Seat deck slopes to the rear with a drain built into the frame.
- Mildew-resistant seat deck and cushions made of an open-weave, breathable fabric.
- Back cushions and pillows filled with recycled fiber in a waterproof ticking.
- Sunbrella® all-weather slipcover designed to repel water, resist mildew and stand up to extreme sun, heat and rain exposure without fading.
- Made in the USA.
- 31"W x 37"D x 35"H.
Shipping, Delivery, & Returns
This item ships via White Glove Delivery within the continental US. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to offer White Glove Delivery outside of the 48 contiguous United States. The shipping surcharge is listed in parentheses after the product price.
Our White-Glove Delivery Service includes bringing the item into your home (up no more than two flights of stairs), unpacking it and removing all packaging. White Glove Service includes final assembly of items including custom furniture; however, it does not include attachment of custom headboards to existing bed frames.
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase. If you have questions about furniture shipments, delivery or returns, please call our Customer Care team at 866.597.2742 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org