There are no items in your shopping bag. Yet.
Serena & Lily is seeking a Copywriter to join our Creative team. This position reports to our Copy Director and will be responsible for concepting, writing, editing, and proofreading a wide variety of print and web collateral, across multiple channels.
The right candidate will have 4 to 6 years of writing experience, a strong portfolio, enjoy teamwork, and be passionate about brand building. Previous creative work in retail, advertising, or editorial is preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Copy Director, as well as other members of the Creative Team, to develop editorial concepts for the brand.
- Helps the team monitor industry trends to keep the brand creative innovative and competitive.
- Delivers original, brand-right copy in a timely manner.
- Assists the Copy Team in writing, editing, and proofreading materials for print and web, including:
- Catalog product copy
- Site product copy
- Site landing pages
- Email marketing
- Promotional collateral
- Store collateral
- Trade collateral
- PR collateral
- Packaging collateral
- Partners with cross-functional teams to meet brand and business priorities.
- Assists Copy Director with special projects as needed.
- 4-6 years of writing experience.
- Must share a writing portfolio with previous retail, advertising, and/or editorial work.
- Can think quickly and creatively – loves to look at the big picture while keeping track of the details.
- Can work independently, but open to direction and collaboration.
- Nimble problem-solver.
- Organized, solid copyeditor, eagle-eye proofreader.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- A capable multitasker who can juggle several projects and competing deadlines at once.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume and portfolio along with a cover letter telling us why you are the one for this role.