There are no items in your shopping bag. Yet.
Seasonal Design Advisor – Wainscott, NY
Serena & Lily is seeking Seasonal Design Advisors to join our new Design Shop in Wainscott, NY (Hamptons). Seasonal Sales Associates/Design Advisors are responsible creating a first rate client experience through superior sales and service. We are looking for candidates who are available to work PT and FT hours including holidays, weekdays and weekends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the face of the Serena & Lily brand, providing a first-rate Customer experience to the public and trade in sales, issue resolution, and design consultation.
- Become a Serena & Lily brand advocate, guiding our customers with incredible on-brand design advice.
- Handle sales transactions from end-to end, including writing estimates for customers still considering their purchases, and following up on completed transactions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist with returns, replacements, refunds, and other post-sale transactions.
- Develop customer relationships to ensure brand loyalty and repeat visits from customers.
- Handle general store operations, including stocking and placement of merchandise swatches, furniture silhouettes and samples.
- Tagging all furniture on the sales floor ensuring accurate vendor information and pricing.
- Assist with visual merchandising of the store on an as needed basis.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience selling on a the floor of a retail environment.
- 1-2 years experience in Interior Design, Architecture, or related fields.
- A passion for delivering exceptional service, with all of the personal qualities that this requires: warmth, empathy, optimism, team orientation, and conscientiousness.
- Possesses outstanding problem-solving skills; follow through skills and is resourceful and creative - always willing to “go the extra mile” for the customer.
- An in-depth understanding of color, pattern, texture, space, and other key interior design elements.
- A thorough familiarity with Serena & Lily products and brand, as well as the competitive set.
- The ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities, ownership of issues, and excellent organization and follow-up skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Competency with Point of Sale and Order Management software.
- Able to work weekdays and weekends as needed.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume and portfolio, if applicable, along with a cover letter telling us why you are the one to for this role.