There are no items in your shopping bag. Yet.
Design Studio Coordinator - Hardgoods
Serena & Lily is seeking a Design Studio Coordinator - Hardgoods to join our Design team based in Sausalito, Ca. This position will work closely with Hardgoods Designer and SVP, Design.
Candidate Qualities and Attributes:
- Degree in design or related creative studies preferred
- At least one year of experience supporting a design & development studio required
- Has an ability to listen well and follow direction
- Is able to prioritize work and juggle multiple tasks
- Is able to complete projects and assignments on time despite tight time restraints
- Is persistent and a self starter
- Seeks assistance when faced with obstacles
- Demonstrates initiative and follow through
- Is able to work in a team environment
- Very proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator. Proficient in InDesign
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Assist in generating specs and BOM packages for all hardgood categories, including initial product development, color guides, revisions and redesigns for production
- Assist in design research for all hardgood categories
- Maintain and upkeep all color books and swatch libraries
- Procure and prepare all necessary samples for product meetings
- Obtain mail from the mail room and distribute as needed
- Check in received packages & record into binder
- Initiate, create, maintain and produce seasonal collateral and image needs for presentation
- Maintain the daily organization of the design studio, including organizing the sample room, magazine subscription and studio office needs
- Co-ordinate cross-functional asset needs
- Maintain department printer
- Organize hardgood categories on the share drive.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you are the one to for this role.