There are no items in your shopping bag. Yet.
Photo Image Producer
Serena & Lily is seeking an experienced Image Producer to manage our entire library of image assets and be a key contributor to the Photo Department. This position is crucial in ensuring quality control and on-time delivery of high-end images, and requires great communication and attention to detail. Basic photo knowledge and editing skills are a must!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing image assets, archiving images, fielding image requests both internally and externally to the organization
- Track and complete ecommerce retouching process.
- Crop and manage all product images to templates and brand specs.
- Manage external relationships with image database vendor.
- Release files in a timely and organized manner.
- Update and maintain the image archive.
- Keyword and tag all images.
- Pull seasonal pickup images.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on QA and image corrections.
- Download and organize daily brand images.
- Partner with Assistant Studio Manager to organize and pull samples for color process.
- Upload and Deliver all cropped brand images for production and design.
- Coordinate with Digital Tech. on image specs, keywords, and final deliverables.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Photoshop experience with extensive knowledge of the basics: masking, layers, silos, camera raw adjustments, shortcuts, and actions.
- An understanding of light, transparencies and color density.
- Maintain production of a high volume of images under very tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge of a high volume of products and materials.
- Able to track and manage multiple projects.
- Organized, accurate, strong attention to detail.
- Good communicator, verbal and written.
- Proactive – ask questions, look for opportunities to improve processes.
- Able to build trust, strong partnerships and work cross functionally .
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Experience working with spreadsheets.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you are the one for this role.