There are no items in your shopping bag. Yet.
Outlet Delivery Driver/ Warehouse Associate
Summary of Role:
Serena & Lily is seeking an Outlet Delivery Driver and Warehouse Associate to provide full-scope of operational support for our Outlet supply chain, primarily located at our Vacaville Distribution Center. Activities include but not limited to: Driving company truck between Outlet locations, loading delivery truck with pallets of product, unloading and unpacking product at the Outlet stores, other warehouse and order processing duties as required. The DC operates from 7:00am to 6:00pm, with associates assigned shifts as required for the team or function they are supporting. Occasional Saturday operations may be required.
Goals and Objectives:
- Safety: Contribute to a safe work place in whatever role you are assigned.
- Quality: Handle product with care and attention at all times.
- Assist Outlet Warehouse team with all functions.
- Processing of inventory transactions, special projects, and incorporating technology to streamline supply chain processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Part of Outlet DC team, management of Outlet inventory as it flows through the supply chain.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to load trucks for delivery.
- Driving company owned delivery truck several times weekly to deliver and unpack product at Outlet locations.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Assembling Outlet replenishment orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Opening bales, crates, and other containers.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Sweeping, dusting, and mopping.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Complete assignments with the use of RF equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above and below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability, as well as physical demands required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Valid California driver’s license, classification for driving delivery truck.
- Three months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to use and understand carrier and company computer shipping, receiving, and replenishment equipment utilizing RF
- Forklift, Reach Truck, and Order Picker equipment certification a plus. Must have the ability to learn and become certified
- Knowledge of Netsuite software a plus but not required.
- Written and verbal English language skills required
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please email email@example.com. Please include your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you are the one to for this role.