There are no items in your shopping bag. Yet.
Retail Support Specialist - Westport, CT
We’re looking for a dynamic individual to join our retail support team based in Westport, CT.
The Retail Support Specialist works behind-the-scenes to provide first-rate order issue resolution on behalf of our design shop sales teams. You will embody and operate by the Serena & Lily Brand Ethos (Innovation, Style, Integrity, Optimism, Expressiveness, Confidence & Appreciation.).
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Provide service to design shop sales teams seeking assistance with order issues such as returns, order replacements, refunds, delivery status, backorder inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process.
- Build lasting relationships with the design shops as you’ll be interfacing with them daily.
- Actively respond to email, Zendesk tickets and phone calls from the design shops.
- Continuously look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in support calls to leadership as appropriate.
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies.
- Willingness to ask questions and seek solutions; a self starter.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for delivering exceptional service, with all of the personal qualities that this requires: warmth, empathy, optimism, team orientation, and conscientiousness.
- A thorough familiarity with Serena & Lily products and brand, as well as the competitive set.
- Experience with resolving complex customer care issues.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities, ownership of issues, and excellent organization and follow-up.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Previous retail store or customer service experience.
- Zendesk/NetSuite experience a plus.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please email email@example.com. Please include your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you are the one to for this role.