There are no items in your shopping bag. Yet.
Email Marketing Coordinator
Joining our Marketing team, the Email Marketing Coordinator, will provide critical support for one of our key marketing channels, also working cross-functionally with our Creative and Ecommerce teams. Reporting to the Marketing Manager - Email and Loyalty, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and analysis of both brand and performance email campaigns. We are looking for someone with a passion for working at a design-driven business in the home industry who harbors a love for data and creativity.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager - Email and Loyalty to develop long-term strategies to support broader business and customer loyalty goals.
- Own all aspects of email production; work directly within our ESP to set up + build emails, Q/A links, coordinate creative approvals, build audience lists, and schedule/deploy campaigns.
- Execute and evaluate weekly email reporting with thoughtful analysis and recommendations.
- Assist in test plan ideation and execution to optimize email channel performance.
- Monitor and troubleshoot manual and automated campaigns and data activities.
- Assist Customer Service with email related questions .
- Actively monitor competitor email campaigns and report on opportunities.
- Support ad-hoc email requests.
- 1-3 years of relevant email marketing experience, preferably with a direct-to-consumer brand or at an agency.
- Experience using ESP tools, such as Sailthru (preferred).
- Knowledge of email best practices.
- Basic HTML understanding.
- Must be comfortable working in Microsoft Excel.
- Basic working knowledge of Sketch or Figma a plus.
- Ability to collect data, analyze trends, identify strategic recommendations, and clearly present findings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, with a strong sense of accountability.
- Curiosity and an eagerness to learn & grow.
- A true go-getter with a passion for finding ways to meet and exceed business goals and making process improvements and optimizations.
- Comfortable problem solving and quickly responding to changes in the business.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your resume.