There are no items in your shopping bag. Yet.
Growth Manager – Performance Marketing
We’re looking for a highly motivated, growth focused, and data-driven Growth Manager to help Serena & Lily achieve its long-term vision by unlocking customer data and while scaling and optimizing our Paid Social acquisition channels. In this role you will partner directly with the Director of Performance Marketing have ownership of our Paid Social presence and strategy. This is a perfect role for a creative analyst/strategist who loves data as it relates to consumer behavior and also likes to think outside the box and push boundaries.
- Partner with marketing and design team members to define creative needs and the creative development process.
- Manage and monitor performance against acquisition goals, and help define those goals based on business objectives.
- Leverage customer marketing database data to analyze our customers in depth, identify the key drivers to increase customer lifetime value, and convert this data into actionable insights to acquire more high-value customers.
- Continually test, iterate and optimize campaigns to maximize results using multivariate and A/B testing models.
- Communicate paid social channel performance and learnings across the marketing team, assisting with daily/weekly/monthly reporting and analysis.
- By month two, you will take over channel management of Facebook and Instagram, executing on growth goals for our consumer and trade customer segments.
- By month three, you will create a prioritized plan and framework for testing new audiences, creative, and techniques in your channels.
- You will assess our marketing stack and acquire any necessary tools or technology, subsequently owning the relationship with relevant third parties.
- By month six, you will have control of strategy and execution of a portfolio of paid social channels that support the growth of all our businesses.
- After month six, you will continually drive forward innovation of our paid social and emerging customer acquisition channels, eventually mentoring or managing new additions to the Performance Marketing team
- You will have a meaningful impact on Serena & Lily’s bottom line, growth strategy, and brand identity in an exciting, design-driven company where being creative is just as important as being analytical.
- 2+ years of experience in planning, executing, and optimizing paid social marketing campaigns
- A proven track record of producing growth through data-driven, ROI-focused techniques
- Passion for working at a design-driven business in the home industry
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and with external partners
- An ability to work in both strategic and hands-on/detail oriented capacities, bringing to life Serena & Lily’s campaign stories across mediums
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to execute on new ideas and see projects through start to finish, all with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong understanding of fundamental business concepts, marketing metrics, and web tracking principles
- Creativity! Ideal candidate must constantly challenge our approach
- A great sense of humor, endless curiosity, and an excitement to help craft the brand
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please email email@example.com . Please include your resume and portfolio along with a cover letter telling us why you are the one for this role.