There are no items in your shopping bag. Yet.
Sales Audit and Collections Specialist
Oversight, audit and correction of customer orders with respect to financial integrity and billing, payment collection, customer identity, and transaction setup and flow.
Desktop Technician reports to our VP of Technology.
Duties to include (but not limited to):
- Ensure proper controls and procedures are incorporated to mitigate fraudulent orders, including use of tools and processes related to fraud prevention on customer orders. Must be done in a timely manner.
- Responsible for merchant bank chargebacks and violations. Duties include resolving chargebacks with Customers and/or Credit Card Processors (Cybersource, Merch-E), submitting documentation as required. Management of chargeback accounting in Netsuite.
- Manage failed credit card billing, communicate with customers related to balance due on orders already shipped.
- Audit and process refunds relating to returns, replacements shipping discrepancies.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable aging, ensuring credits and offsetting invoices are matched and cleared on a timely basis. Ensure any true AR is collected within terms.
- Management of gift cards issued in lieu of cash refunds.
- Manage of the freight claim process (FedEx and White Glove providers), working with Customer Care.
- Will work closely with Customer Care and Distribution teams, as well as Accounting and Inventory Control teammates.
- 2-4 years of Accounts Receivable/Collections experience, preferably in e-commerce companies.
- Successful candidate will have incredible organizational and technology skills related to data management and analysis. Systems savvy, with advanced Excel, in order to obtain and manage data necessary.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, accurately analyze the results and draw a conclusion based on all accumulated data. Aptitude for solid follow through, tenacious nature.
- Attention to detail, but ability to understand big picture and how things relate.
- Must have excellent communicating skills, verbally and written, with the ability to effectively interface with customers, external vendors, and internal personnel, to resolve issues. Must be a solid team player.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please email email@example.com. Please include your resume and portfolio along with a cover letter telling us why you are the one for this role.