There are no items in your shopping bag. Yet.
Made with highly reliable fabrics like Perennials® Performance and handwoven polyester, our performance rugs are great for outdoors or high-traffic areas.
- Perennials® Performance Rugs are designed to stand up to the elements and are wonderful indoors or out.
- Our polyester performance rugs are great indoors for high-traffic areas or covered patios.
- Rotate your rug every 3-6 months to prevent excessive wear and sun exposure in one area.
- To prolong the life of your rug, we recommend using a rug pad and storing it inside when not in use or during the rainy season.
- Vacuum regularly on a on a low setting without the rotating beater brush. The bristled brush digs into the fibers and may damage your rug.
- Blot spills with a clean, damp cloth.
- Rug can be hosed for cleaning but allow to hang dry completely before laying flat again.
- For hard-to-remove spills, professional cleaning is recommended.